Wednesday, July 15, 2009

new paintings








OK if anyone was wondering. I did not disappear. Just busy. It is funny but after my trip to England I have been in the bit of a fantasy mode. Hence the few drawings. One is a drawing of my grand daughter Abby. I must say I was quite surprised that I was able to capture her image. The paintings are from an art group that I have connected with. Locals would recognize the Clinton Mill. I plan to finish the windows. Jessica was down by the river painting. The floral was at the arboretum in lebanon.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hello Cora,
i'm glad to hear you again...i think i was a bit lost and really blocked about drawing, but work in team with other guys makes me feel productive!!!
a great hugs
Erika
p.s. your last drawing are simply amazing! i love it!!