Monday, December 15, 2008


I think this is harder then painting some massive landscape. I have a friend who likes to use mspaint to work on her images. I have even looked at some digital paintings on the web and I am like blown away. How do they do that. It turned out I didnt have mspaint on my computer so I downloaded open canvas. As soon as I started working it I realized it was just like Jasc paint shop which I do have. Well so much for all that preparation, I started working on this little thing. This is incredibly hard.
This is a link for some digital paintings I found on the web. How awesome. http://www.philipstraub.com/DinoDefender.htm. Lol it ain't me.

1 comment:

Fallen Engel Graphic Novel said...

I feel the same way, some artists are really good at it. It just takes time and practice.
Your angle is looking really good.