Wednesday, May 27, 2009

some new work




I have been trying to keep up with some painting. Life has been busy. It is hard trying to balance wanting to paint my life away but having to do all the tasks that a wife mother and grandmother has to do. I understand the statement I have heard somewhere that a woman needs a wife. It sure would help getting everything done. If I let things go to do painting, the house doesnt get picked up. I did get out to do some plein air last week and the barn picture is the result. I have also been thinking of doing the 4 horses of the apocalypse. Not sure why. They took 2 tries. They dont look to frightening. LOL. I guess I just dont have it in me. But I did it in wc which is not my medium of choice, but I did it for a greeting card for someone.

No comments: